New funding guidelines released last week by the New South Wales government appear to rule out arts projects linked to urban renewal.
Arts New South Wales has released new funding guidelines which appear to specifically target arts projects linked to urban renewal goals, such as Renew Newcastle and Renew Australia.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today