The Australia Council for the Arts has today welcomed the appointment of Adrian Collette AM as its incoming Chief Executive Officer.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Currently employed as the Vice-Principal (Engagement) at the University of Melbourne, Adrian Collette AM was today (Friday 12 October) announced as the new CEO of the Australia Council for the Arts.