The total investment for arts and cultural development in 2020-2021 is a record $1.68 billion.
In the words of Victorian Treasurer Tim Pallas MP, the 2020-21 budget is ‘built on jobs and it’s focused on people.’
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today