Censorship, rape culture, feminazis, chauvinazis. As the accusations fly we present the facts about the decision not to screen The Red PiIll.
What is The Red Pill?
The Red Pill is a feature-length documentary film by US filmmaker Cassie Jaye. It chronicles her journey from identifying as a feminist to supporting the men’s rights movement’s contention that men are now the oppressed gender and women have too much power.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today