ACMI's re-opening date, subsidised studios for artists, Poetry in Action gets support, opera back in the House and on the Harbour, plus more arts and festival news.
Our most-read stories this week were:
The Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI) will re-open its doors to the public on Thursday 11 February next year following its $40 million redevelopment, which has been five years in the making. The project has reimagined the organisation's Federation Square building, including an overhaul of its public exhibition space. Learn more about ACMI's renewal by visiting the ACMI website.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today