Winner of 2020 Portia Geach Memorial Award, Da Yie takes out MIFF Shorts Prize, winner of ABR Elizabeth Jolley Short Story Prize, plus more news and awards.
Dancer who spent years in body cast subject of winning portrait prize
An Australian contemporary dancer who spent the first seven years of her life in a full body cast to correct a congenital hip problem, is the subject of a winning portrait prize for women - the 2020 Portia Geach Memorial Award.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today