The Victorian Government’s Action Plan is designed to boost employment opportunities for First Peoples in the creative industries, and raise the profile and availability of local Aboriginal arts and creative products.
Tanderrum at Melbourne Festival brings together the five clans of the Kulin Nation for ceremony and song. Image: Melbourne Festival.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today