A new fund supporting First Nations performing arts organisations, and pathways for emerging arts organisations towards multi-year funding, has been announced by QLD Minister for the Arts Leeanne Enoch.
Small and emerging arts organisations in Queensland can now apply for up to $100,000 a year in state funding, providing them with stability and security and presenting an opportunity to transition onto recurrent, multi-year funding.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today