The Australia Council has been forced to draw on its reserves to avoid even more devastating cuts to the small-to-medium sector.
The Federal Government has agreed to allocate $10 million over two years from the Council’s reserves to provide grants to the small-to-medium sector after the 2016 Budget cuts ripped $104.8 million (later reduced to $70 million) out of the Council’s budget over four years.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today