Emergency funds to save individual artists and small-to-mediums from the impact of the Budget cuts are at the heart of a Senate Report which shows the sector has been heard.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
After a web-site busting 2,719 submissions and 218 representations from artists and organisations in 10 public hearings across the nation, the Senate Committee has a massive task in processing the evidence and converting it into recommendations that could be useful and impactful.