Emergency funds to save individual artists and small-to-mediums from the impact of the Budget cuts are at the heart of a Senate Report which shows the sector has been heard.
After a web-site busting 2,719 submissions and 218 representations from artists and organisations in 10 public hearings across the nation, the Senate Committee has a massive task in processing the evidence and converting it into recommendations that could be useful and impactful.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today