ABC funding cuts undervalue both the arts and contemporary stories in our multicultural Australia, argues Vyshnavee Wijekumar.
There’s been much political debate around the legitimacy of ABC funding cuts, with government rationale centred on ‘efficiency savings’ and claims about overall budget increases. But what’s the real cost to Australian taxpayers?
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today