People working in the arts and creative industries are moving out of the city and finding the tree change to be a boon for creative practice.
Artist Kevina-Jo Smith finds inspiration for her sustainable practice in the environment of the Blue Mountains; Photo by Louisa Clayton.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today