Changing the narrative was integral to obtaining an additional $10 million for the rural, regional and remote sector, which will be spent on both immediate and long-term recovery.
The Federal Government’s recent announcement of an additional $10 million investment for the regional arts sector has been a long time coming.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today