A new report by Res Artis looks at the impact of cancelled artist residencies globally, with a flood of artists leaving the sector due to dwindling career opportunities and lack of financial support.
Res Artis: Worldwide Network of Arts Residencies (with an office in Melbourne) and UCL (University College London) have partnered to deliver a three-part survey that examines the immediate, medium-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on international arts residencies.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today