The Chinese-speaking market is perhaps the greatest untapped audience for the arts. Charmaine Wong of Think China Australia tells us how to reach this growing market.
Arts organisations have been alerted to the impact that cultural tourism is having upon our sector. But the reality is that we often feel overwhelmed by how to tap into that market. After all, the tourism sector is a massive competitive market, and one that does not always prioritise the arts over events and destinations.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today