After the social isolation COVID-19 has caused, this year's All About Women Festival will provide a space for people to come together to talk, think and be reminded we're no longer alone.
The lockdown has provided a time for contemplation, solitude and reflection. For most, there’s been a yearning for friends, family and community, the latter of which was particularly important to Festival Director Edwina Throsby when planning this year’s All About Women Festival.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today