The seed fund to develop new works by Tasmanian Aboriginal artists for future festivals will be managed by a First Nations cultural advisory group.
A $60,000 fund to seed new works by Tasmanian Aboriginal artists for future editions of Dark Mofo has been announced by DarkLab Creative Director Leigh Carmichael.
The fund will be entirely managed by a yet to be appointed First Nations cultural advisory group. Tasmanian Aboriginal people with appropriate cultural experience are encouraged to email firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to be involved.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today