The Australia Council’s first international leadership residential took place in Indonesia and Laura Pike looks at what she learnt from the experience.
Indonesia is a fascinating and complex country. It is made up of many islands, multiplicities of identities and cultures and is home to millions and millions of people.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today