A new online workshop has been created in the wake of COVID to help arts organisations improve how they connect to people with disability.
In response to the COVID arts shutdown, Accessible Arts, NSW’s peak arts and disability organisation, which trains up to 1000 people every year through its disability awareness training programs – is helping arts and cultural organisations improve how they connect with and support people with disability through a new online workshop: Disability Confidence Training.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today