Uncertainty is a natural condition of making art – but how do we tread through its treacherous waters when combined with political, social or economic uncertainty?
The results of the recent US election have thrown the world into a spin, with the unexpected triumph of President Elect Donald Trump. Global uncertainty has been amplified, as the volatile stockmarkets which followed the election showed.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today