CAREER ADVICE: We’re told the bell tolls for journalism. Newspaper circulation is down across the globe, newsroom floors are running with the blood of retrenched journalists, the GFC demolished advertising revenues and now a lot of people, some would argue the majority, have turned to aggregated online stories to get their news.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today