With school holidays approaching, parents are looking for activities that both entertain and educate their children. So how do you design a cultural experience for kids that does both? We speak with two creatives in the field.
Dr Karl or Beyonce? Both are possible at DressUP at MOAD. Image supplied.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today