Sometimes you just don't want to feel better. We take a leaf out of 'The Book of Uninspiring Quotes' for the days when you feel working in the arts is too tough.
Seize the day. Follow your dreams. Be the change you want to see in the world. While designed to uplift and empower, often motivational quotes and the relentless pursuit of happiness can leave us feeling quite the opposite – cynical, racked with guilt that we are not ‘being the best version of ourselves’, disappointed by failures and weighed down by expectations.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today