IGNITE: Gallery supports artists who identify as disabled, d/Deaf, HOH (Hard of Hearing), chronically ill, neurodiverse or have mental health experience to:
- exhibit their work
- access free exhibition options
- develop their practice through professional exhibition experience
- develop a CV
- generate income from their work (optional)
IGNITE: Gallery Locations
- Eastlake Gungahlin, 51 Hinder Street, Gungahlin
- Brindabella Business Park, Canberra Airport, 23 Brindabella Circuit, Pialligo
- Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications, 2 Phillip Law Street, NewActon (by appointment only, contact Heidi Lefebvre)
- Ann Harding Conference Centre, University of Canberra, 24 University Drive South, Bruce
- National Disability Insurance Agency, 212 Northbourne Avenue, Braddon
IGNITE: Gallery locations display works on paper in permanently located frames across several venues in Canberra. Gallery spaces are open to the public during business hours unless otherwise stated. There are no fees charged for IGNITE: Gallery exhibitions.
Belco Arts invites identifying local, regional and interstate artists to apply to exhibit through IGNITE: Gallery. If you are interested in having your work featured in IGNITE: Gallery, please fill in the Expression of Interest form below.
For more information, visit Belconnen Arts Centre
Image: Jimalyn Lawless’ “Oh Wow!” exhibition in-situ