Selling more drinks at interval has been seen as a guaranteed way to raise revenue for venues. But is it?
For years, selling more drinks at interval has been seen as a guaranteed way to raise revenue for venues. But the travails of the Arts Centre in Melbourne show that making money from hospitality is no easy feat.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today