The continual underfunding of the arts does more than deprive arts workers of pay and job security. It deprives our communities of culture, argues Tim Clifford MLC.
Western Australia is a wonderfully diverse state. Filled with rich culture and inspiration as far as the eye can see. The art that is created upon its red dirt, sandy shores, rocky outcrops and among its tall timbers is like no other.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today