What’s a Queensland Minister doing buying in to a Victorian music inquiry? Education Minister Peter Garrett has a hunch.
A committee inquiring into the quality of music education in Victorian primary and secondary schools is not where you would expect to find a submission from the Queensland Education minister John-Paul Langbroek but there it is, number 203. And given that the states are responsible for education, you might wonder why the Federal Education Minister would want to chip in with his views, but there that is, submission number 239 received on March 6, well past the February 15 deadline for the close of submissions.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today