Janice Florence from Arts Access Victoria and Emily Sexton with the Arts House team explain how and why they spent 18 months developing an expansive Disability and Inclusion Action Plan for Arts House.
Arts House launched 2021 not with a program, but an expansive Disability and Inclusion Action Plan (DIAP). It was the result of more than 18 months solid work between the Arts House team, partners Arts Access Victoria, and a group of leading arts practitioners. In this article, we’d like to share the steps we took to create a DIAP that is owned by many, creates space to learn, and champions artists with disabilities across all that we do.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today