The new Minister for both Arts and Communications, Senator Mitch Fifield, defended the cuts to the ABC and showed little knowledge or concern for the depth of anger about Brandis' attacks on the Australia Council.
Minister for Communications and the Arts, Senator Mitch Fifield
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today