From organising benefit gigs and directly donating to auctioning off copies of your work online, here are a range of ways artists and arts workers can contribute to fighting bushfires.
The unprecedented bushfires raging across Australia have shocked us all. But just because you’re an artist rather than a fire fighter doesn’t mean you can’t contribute to fighting the fires by supporting your local emergency services and those whose have been displaced or made homeless by flames. Here are five practical ways you can help.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today