Commissioned by think tank A New Approach, the report adds to the growing evidence that arts and culture has major benefits for quality of life.
Engaging in cultural and creative activities makes people less lonely, results in better physical and mental health, and leads to a happier and healthier old age, according to a new report produced by independent think tank A New Approach (ANA).
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today