1.8 million people experienced the work made by South Australia’s small to medium arts sector in 2018, according to a landmark new report from the Arts Industry Council of South Australia.
South Australia’s small to medium sector generates an additional $3 of earned income for every $1 of funding invested by the state government, according to a new report commissioned by the Arts Industry Council of SA (AICSA).
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today