Federation Square has received its biggest upgrade throughout its 18-year history, with a $20 million cash injection coming through the Government's Building Works Stimulus program.
The Victorian Government has announced a $20m cash boost to Federation Square, one of Melbourne's beloved cultural precincts and home to The Ian Potter Centre: NGV Australia, Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI) and SBS Radio, among other hubs.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today