Country Art WA this week changed its name to Regional Arts WA, positioning the not-for-profit to reflect a more contemporary organ
‘We're very proud of our 25-year history as Country Arts WA,’ said Sue Middleton, Chair Regional Arts WA, welcoming the decision. ‘We now look forward and are excited about our new direction and the next 25 years as Regional Arts WA.’
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today