Artspace will receive over $5m in NSW Government funding to transform its home at The Gunnery in Wooloomooloo to include exhibition spaces and studios, which will further highlight the role of the arts following the impact of COVID.
Australia’s leading interdisciplinary space for the production and presentation of contemporary art – Artspace – is to undergo a major facelift thanks to the NSW Government’s commitment of over $5M to transform its home at The Gunnery in Wooloomooloo into a state-of-the-art facility.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today