After the shock of Friday's announcement, arts leaders have called for greater investment in the arts in order to secure the sector's future.
Friday’s announcement by the Australia Council for the Arts that 49 organisations are to be transitioned out of the four-year funding program has been met with widespread shock and concern.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today