Outcomes of the already-delayed funding round were communicated to applicants by the media, or by texts from colleagues, instead of by Create NSW officials in a direct and timely manner.
Numerous arts organisations in NSW learned about the results of their recent funding applications on Thursday from the media or by text messages from friends, with official word from Create NSW following several hours later.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today