The Australia Council, MusicNT and music industry bodies will share the Federal funding, consisting of $500,000 annually over four years.
As part of the Federal Government’s $30.9 million Australian Music Industry Package, the first recipients of the $2 million Indigenous Contemporary Music Program were announced this week.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today