When theatres do start to open there could be an absence of new scripts, so Playwriting Australia has announced funding to create new post-pandemic works including a focus on First Nations playwrights.
Playwriting Australia (PWA) has announced more than $370,000 in commissions and assistance that will go directly to playwrights and their collaborators.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today