A new program, Talent Matters, announced by Victoria’s Labor Government, will dispense nearly half a million dollars to support diversity and inclusion in the arts industry.
Image: Melbourne Fringe 2018 hero image by Tom Blachford.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today