‘The arts sector knew they had a useless minister. Now they know they have a dishonest minister.’ Shadow Minister speaks out as Fed Government fails on delivering $250M arts package for 119 days.
Shadow Arts Minister Tony Burke and Greens Arts Spokesperson, Senator Sarah Hanson Young, both issued media statements following the Senate Estimates hearing suggesting that Federal Minister the Hon Paul Fletcher has ‘been caught out blatantly misleading the Australian public over arts funding.’
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today