It sounds tough, but with all the jobs being handed out during the holiday season, there could be no worse time for a job seeker to abandon the job seeking process in favour of a holiday.
Apart from the obvious fact that you’re more likely to enjoy a holiday once you’ve got a steady income under your belt, all studies go to show that job seekers would be wise to avoid going on holidays during the traditional holidaying time (Christmas) – if they do, they risk missing out on one of the many jobs that tend to go on offer during the holiday period.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today