With her daughter E out of school with COVID-19, Dr Jackie Bailey found herself a homeschooling teacher juggling screentime and the pressures of other parents.
The first week of homeschooling was actually quite pleasant. E has asthma so we pulled her out of school before the NSW government started encouraging parents to do so.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today