First Nations Arts Business Grants
First Nations Arts Business Grants focus on strengthening business skills and capacity of First Nations artists, artsworkers and arts and cultural organisations.
Supports Queensland-based First Nations arts and cultural practitioners, organisations and businesses to access business development services that:
- strengthen cultural governance, business and strategic planning
- increase corporate and commercial capacity to grow new revenue and market opportunities
- enable professional upskilling and development for board and/or staff.
- One-off grant of up to $10,000 (excluding GST) are available to fund the purchase of the following eligible services:
- strategic and business planning
- governance planning and related training
- data and digital platforms and related training
- financial processes including e-commerce and related training
- human resources advice including succession planning.
You must provide quotes to support the amount of funding requested.
You can provide quotes for multiple services, however if the quotes exceed a total of $10,000, you will only receive a maximum of $10,000 and will be responsible for the payment of any related expenses in the excess of the $10,000 grant funding.
For more information, visit Arts Queensland