Orchestral changes have been announced.
The Melbourne Symphony Orchestra
The MSO begins 2015 with two new Concertmasters, Dale Barltrop and Eoin Andersen. They will share their roles through the season. For example, Andersen will be Concertmaster this month and for Chief Conductor Sir Andrew Davis’ performances of Berlioz’s La Damnation de Faust in March. Later that month, Barltrop will lead the orchestra for Sir Andrew’s performances of Mahler’s Symphony No. 3.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today