While being a program coordinator may sound like a position of pure glamour to some - galas, openings, champagne… Matt Warren explains how his love of community, volunteering and education helped secure his job at The National Portrait Gallery.
With a career-long goal of creating safe spaces – both physically and digitally – for audience engagement, Matt Warren is perhaps in his dream job as Program Coordinator at the National Portrait Gallery in Canberra.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today