Have you heard of 'Hermit Habits'? Sam Grover shares some smart advice on how to be productive and look after your well-being as a remote worker.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
I’ve been working remotely, off and on, for a long time. When I started out as a freelancer a decade ago, I worked from my room in my flat. When I had a regular job, I worked from my girlfriend’s house in Napier every second fortnight. And for a while in 2016 I worked from my lounge when my then-employer’s office building was temporarily taken out of commission by the earthquake in November of that year. Now, of course, I work remotely writing content.