Have you heard of 'Hermit Habits'? Sam Grover shares some smart advice on how to be productive and look after your well-being as a remote worker.
I’ve been working remotely, off and on, for a long time. When I started out as a freelancer a decade ago, I worked from my room in my flat. When I had a regular job, I worked from my girlfriend’s house in Napier every second fortnight. And for a while in 2016 I worked from my lounge when my then-employer’s office building was temporarily taken out of commission by the earthquake in November of that year. Now, of course, I work remotely writing content.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today