Sam Grover has found some handy tips on how to make that nagging sense of self-doubt work for you.
The imposter syndrome. You know the one - that nagging feeling that you’re just “faking it.” That feeling that while people may think you’re doing well, you know deep down that you’re just doing a really good job pretending to be talented, rather than actually being talented.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today