Sam Grover has found some handy tips on how to make that nagging sense of self-doubt work for you.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
The imposter syndrome. You know the one - that nagging feeling that you’re just “faking it.” That feeling that while people may think you’re doing well, you know deep down that you’re just doing a really good job pretending to be talented, rather than actually being talented.