With many in the sector working in administrative roles, we’ve asked arts leaders from Darwin to Hobart and Perth to Sydney to offer advice for those at the beginning of their careers.
A career in arts management straddles two worlds, blending business nous with creative flair. Here, arts managers from around the country – from a Darwin dance company and a regional performing arts centre to a major Tasmanian festival – offer career tips to help you on your way.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today