Emma Clark Gratton
‘A good mentor can make such a big difference in all kinds of ways’.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Remember in the first year of primary school, when you were assigned a buddy? An older, all-knowing eleven or twelve year old to show you the ropes and have your back in the playground was a lifeline for an anxious five year old negotiating the wild frontiers of school.